Saturday, September 17, 2011

Who would have thunk it?

Last night I decided I wanted to actually start up the blog again that I neglected causing it to die at too young of an age. So all day today and into the night hours I've been importing the very few posts I already had, into the new and hopeful sight. Then I received this email:

Chareme has sent you a link to a blog:

I want you to follow me on this blog, Carrie

Blog: The Adventures of Nora & Danny
Post: "C" is for crown and "D" is for Dolphin
Link: http://theadventuresofnoradanny.blogspot.com/2011/09/see-is-for-crown-and-d-is-for-dolphin.html

Ummm heck yes I'll follow you ! All I can think to say is, I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)

Oh, and I have a three part card lesson of the parts of a flamingo if you would like, I can email the file I can email to you
Ahhhhhh the benefits of blog communication

No comments:

Post a Comment